Friday, July 15, 2005

It's ur Birthday!

I think you look damn hot for a woman of 65.


I was pleased as punch to finally get Nanna on the phone this morning. Its sometimes difficult to reach Nanna on her phone sex line, she such a busy woman. I do admire her work ethic... giggle... snort!


Nanna and I have plotted many financial adventures together one of which was to dress in leather and offer curbside beatings at a fraction of the price that a person would pay at some S&M clubs in Dallas. I think it would have gone over big, however we kept butting heads with the zoning committee of Milford, Texas. Some people just don't have any sense of humor.


We've been friends for so long I can't remember exactly how long she's been putting up with me. She keeps me grounded, usually by sitting on me. I still love her in spite of her call'n me "Carla Jean" and getting everyone else to do the same. Nanna has these dangerous dimples that she engages when she is in a warp'd mood. She is just about the most talented person I've met in my life. If it can be done.. she's the one to do it. If it can't... she'll do it anyway. For your own safety.. NEVER tell her that she can't!


I love Nanna's birthday more than my own. So much so, that pert near every time we go out to a restaurant... I tell the waiter or waitress that its her birthday... the end result is that everyone in the place will sing "Happy Birthday" to her. Once at a mini-chat meet in Fort Worth, I talked the waiter into dancing for her. We had our dollar bills in hand til we found out he was underage and slunk out as quickly as possible. Some establishments have a policy that their staff is not allowed to sing... bummer. For instance, Johnny Carino's in Waxahachie, wouldn't let our waiter sing. So I went from table to table asking the customers to sing to my friend who had just gotten out of the mental hospital and we were celebrating... most were happy to. She got some really sympathic smiles.


If your on a budget.. no problem.. Nanna is a cheap drunk. On her birthday... um... her REAL birthday... last year, Lisa, Kat, Sprite and I took her to The Lone Star Cafe in Hillsboro. We ordered a round of margaritas. Three sips and she was easy. Another time we were at chat meet and were sitting in the lounge at happy hour drinking beer. I kept drinking... and drinking on the ONE beer til I realized.. hey I got a buzz a goin on one beer... that's not like me. I glanced at Nanna and saw "dimples". She had been pouring her beer in my glass all that time. The woman is evil I tell ya.. despite "Batting innocent eyes".


Remember Nanna today and raise a cup of coffee in honor of a great person and an even greater friend. I love ya Puddin. Happy birthday.


later darlins...

No comments: