Monday, July 11, 2005

I hear my thighs growing

Ok so not literally.. I'm just not used to sittin so much. I haven't danced in so long.. well since the honeymoon. I think my legs hate me. Gonna remedy that this next weekend... Enid is having its first alternative music concert this weekend and although Billy and I might be the oldest couple there.. I'm gonna enjoy it. Then off to Oklahoma City for the Joan Jett concert. Gotta purchase a Tub-O-Sunscreen. Now the big question...What to wear? Shorts? Jeans? Panties or no? Mom always told me to wear clean panties in case I get into an accident... hmmm. I don't plan on any accidents so hence... no panties. She also told me to wear clean panties when I visited the doctor's office. I don't recall ever having an exam with panties on... such a waste! Do they turn you away if you don't have on clean panties? Or, do they note on your chart; "Patient came in complaining of pain in right side, due most likely from not wearing clean panties"? Now if I were to have to undress in front of the doctor, I would understand that rule. However that again posts new problems... should I wear grannie panties or my black lace jobbers? To thong or not? Perhaps I should survey a few doctors and find out the proper pantie ediquite. I'm sure Google has info on "Proper pantie ediquite for doctor's visits". I should probably ask the experts at the Frog Branch Saloon in Malone, Texas. They seem to know a bit of something on pert near every subject. Gawd it all just hurts my head.

later...

No comments: