Sunday, July 10, 2005

Egads I gotta git into shape

Marriage makes you fat... ok..fatter! I'm poop'd..just finished my evening walk which has become a habit here lately. Kat needs to since she is pregnant... Billy and I are "trying" to get healthy. I've put on a few...snort.."few" pounds since the wedding... argh! I think it has to do with not having a job and from taking it easy from the back pain. I need to get moving. I'm cooking alot now... and I do love to eat. I'm sure Billy thinks I might be trying to poison him with the meatless meals. He did take the couscous and the hummis well... but the veggie-fruit meal got me a few looks.

I'm trying to get a few crochet projects finished... our name doily for one. Once I learn how to use my digital camera I'll post a pic of it. Eden will be born in November and I want to have a few sweater sets made for her. Kat is set against pink... too bad..giggle. I do want to do one each in pink, yellow and mint. Charlie is going to need some warm hats as I have been told it SNOWS here... shudder... A Texas snow.. if it reaches the ground, might stay there for a day or two. I'm trying to brace myself for it. I wonder if Billy would object to me "wintering" in Texas... hmmm doubt it.

later darlins...

No comments: